Who Provides the Best WordPress Hosting Service?
When you are a starting out with your first website, choosing the Best WordPress Hosting Service could be quite confusing. In this article, I will help you choose the best WordPress hosting service for your new website.
There are several WordPress hosting companies that would do a good job at hosting your new WordPress website, but instead of giving you a list of top WordPress hosting companies, I will recommend shared hosting plan from Bluehost (discount link). I myself use Bluehost, and their shared hosting plan is great and highly suitable for new WordPress websites with traffic less than 10,000 visitors per day.
Bluehost offers the most optimized WordPress platform with 1-click installation. Also, when you are a newbie, one thing which is extremely important is support and Bluehost is renown for their excellent support by in-house WordPress experts. In fact, Bluehost is officially recommended by the team at WordPress (Reference: Recommended WordPress.org Web Hosting).
Bluehost plans start from $7.99/ month, but you can use my discounted link to get up to 60% discount. Using this discounted link, you can get ‘basic‘ plan for only $3.99/ month and ‘plus‘ plan for only $5.95/ month. If you wish to create only 1 website, then you should go for ‘basic‘ plan however if you wish to create more than 1 website then go with ‘plus‘ plan. My recommendation for most of the users would be go for ‘plus‘ plan as it offers unlimited of almost everything you would need.
Why is Bluehost the Best WordPress Hosting Service Provider?
- Bluehost offers 1-click WordPress installation which will get you up and running in minutes
- Their servers are fine tuned and most optimized for running WordPress websites which ensures maximum speed and stability
- CloudFlare CDN is built into all Bluehost accounts and can be instantly enabled to boost the performance of your website. Thanks to CloudFlare, your website will load a lot faster in your visitors’ browsers.
- Bluehost provides 1 Free Domain Name on all hosting plans helping you save money. (Also read: 8 Tips for a Good and Cheap Domain Name)
- Unlike most other WordPress hosting providers, Bluehost doesn’t have any cap on bandwidth utilization
- Bluehost uses cPanel which is the easiest user interface for managing your hosting account
- Excellent customer support! Bluehost customer support can be reached by chat, email or telephone and is renown for providing really quick resolution.
Bottom Line: Bluehost has been my preferred hosting provider for many years. Downtime is virtually non-existent and they offer excellent support in time of need. If you use my discounted link to sign-up with Bluehost then you can get up to 60% discount in addition to 1 free domain name which is included in all hosting plans.